Need to sell my house fast Milwaukee
BREW CITY REI CLUB
Brew City REI Club is an exclusive private social real estate investment club and available by invitation only to help unite Wisconsin real estate investors and share ideas, resources, education and tools for our local market. Need to sell my house fast Milwaukee
COMMUNITY EXPECTATIONS & GUIDELINES: We do not have time to micro-manage the group as the group is a volunteer effort. Being part of the Club is a privilege, not a right–please act responsibly and respectfully. When joining the group, members are asked to review these requirements below. Not following the rules and guidelines will automatically suspend your current and future access to the club.
NO SPAMMING/LIST BUILDING/PITCHING: We encourage members to share their business resources and updated industry information/articles but PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE GROUP. NO DIRECT ADS ALLOWED–If you are interested in advertising, contact email@example.com. Responding with your business information or giving advice on applicable threads is encouraged and limitless. The community is not a platform to be used as a marketing tool for list building or to pull contacts outside of the community for your own promotional or marketing purposes. Posting affiliate links, selling, and solicitations are strictly prohibited and enforced – this includes collecting contact information and emailing members directly to offer products and/or services. BLIND ‘Cash Buyers Wanted’ posts are not allowed. If you are looking to build investor relationships, post your Investment deals in Milwaukee WI, Need to sell my house fast Milwaukee and opportunities. Further, members are prohibited from offering something free in an attempt to list build and collect contact information for marketing purposes. Use #sponsored or #ad for any recommendations or posts where you work for the company in some way or are rewarded or compensated for the referral.
PARTICIPATION: The club operates on a ‘pay it forward’ philosophy and is a give-take. While the group is free, participation is required.
OTHER REI EVENTS/PITCHING/COACHING: This group is reserved for BREW CITY REI CLUB events and BREW CITY REI TRAINING CAFÉ EVENTS/COACHES ONLY. Other posts or mentions related to paid or free Real Estate Clubs, coaching, consulting, events, workshops and real estate training are not allowed on the page without prior approval by administration. The Brew City REI Training Cafe is open to all members. Any member can submit a request to be a coach, sponsor or have a menu item featured. General guidelines are that you have a proven success rate in the topic you are coaching/pitching. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NO BAD MANNERS, negative or abusive comments or posts. We are here to help each other and learn from each other in a positive atmosphere. Be kind to one another. No rudeness allowed. The group is NOT a place to voice political or religious views. We respect your beliefs and opinions but our goal is to embrace all members of the community.
COMMUNITY CONTENT, MODERATION, MEMBER DISPUTES:
Although Captain Save A Home LLC moderates the group, we are not able to review and approve or otherwise verify all the content that is posted by the members of the community. By accessing, viewing or using the community, you are acknowledging and agreeing that the information offered by other members is presented as-is and Brew City REI Club & Captain Save A Home LLC disclaims any and all warranties.
You are ultimately responsible for any advice that you act upon from the community or any transaction, business relationship or vendor relationship that you enter in. We strongly encourage you to speak to professionals, to discuss any transactions or real estate strategies that you may have learned from the group. Some strategies or advice may not be complete, accurate or may only be applicable in certain jurisdictions and so we recommend that you exercise extreme caution. If you participate in any transactions with community members, you must perform your own due diligence and complete all documentation needed to protect your position. In any business or real estate transaction, there are risks involved and you, as a business owner, are ultimately responsible for all outcomes, financial gains or losses in the transaction.
In an event a dispute arises between community members, we reserve the right for both members to be removed from the community until the dispute is resolved. In no event will we act as an intermediary and we encourage you to communicate and work directly to resolve such disputes.
THIS GROUP IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND NETWORKING PURPOSES ONLY. The information and opinions on this site are general in nature and is not intended to substitute for professional consultation and should not be considered legal advice.
These expectations and guidelines may be amended from time to time and you agree that by visiting, viewing, using or accessing this community that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree, then you may not access or utilize the community in any way. Your use and access is expressly conditioned upon the assent to all of the expectations and guidelines.
****Brew City REI Club Administration reserves the right to remove any posts and suspend or revoke community access without prior notice or consent.
Thank you for participating.
BREW CITY REI TRAINING CAFÉ
Captain Save A Home LLC runs the Brew City REI Club, a private social club devoted to real estate investing. Over the years, Brew City REI Club has organically built a vibrant RE community based on trust, transparency and a ‘pay it forward’ type of attitude and the Brew City REI Training Café is structured on these same premises. The Brew City REI Training Café provides paid real estate and business education services.
Brew City REI Training Cafe Objective:
- To provide the community additional resources to further their knowledge and training in real estate
- To provide a cooperative of local real estate education services and tools that are provided by members in the group.
- To provide local real estate experts an opportunity to showcase their expertise and elevate their income and company presence both indirectly and directly.
The idea of this café arose because of requests. The true intention is to be able to direct these requests to outstanding local experts that are valued and trusted in our community. The café is meant for all members to be able to use and direct their network to trusted members for extra guidance.
Café Menu: The Café offers a ‘menu’ of paid workshops, webinars, tools and coaching provided by members of the group. In this way, newer members can build their own training program based on their budget and seasoned investors can select specific topics that interest them.
(You have the opportunity to create multiple menu items such as hosting a paid workshop and offering paid coaching calls at the end in follow up as well as offering tools like scope of works or analyzers used in the workshop for sale.)
What you can learn:
- How to buy your first rental
- Basic rentals roadmap: Get your feet wet and lay out your plan for acquiring properties
- What to look for when hiring a property manager
- How to successfully self-manage your rentals
- How to successfully manage your rehab
- Tips on hiring contractors
- How to buy an apartment successfully
- RE Strategies for days
- Different strategies to build a rental portfolio
- New development/new construction
- How to buy a commercial property
- House hacking
- Mindset training
- Evaluating a deal
- How to calculate After Repair Value
- What to look for during inspections
- Actual property walk-throughs and determining scope of work
- 1031 Exchanges
- Opportunity Zones
- Tax Strategy plans
- QuickBooks training for investors
- Note Investing
- What to know about Subject-to
- Land contracts
- Seller financing
- Lease options
- Short Sales
- Wholesaling/Wholetailing/Assigning Contracts
- Buying at the auction
- How to build successful partnerships
- Pros and Cons of Partnerships
- The best ways to build a team
- Building successful relationships with realtors
- Marketing—how to get more deals
- Negotiation ninja tips
- Successful cold-calling
- Building winning relationships with realtors
- Title—what you need to know
- Buying a Car Wash case study
- Raising private money
- What to know about Hard Money
- Creative Financing strategies
- Concepts of money
- Bank loans, investor products
- Raising money for syndication
- How to retire comfortable with self-directed IRAs
- Self-directed IRA case studies
- Biggest mistakes self-directed IRA investors make
- Bill of materials templates
- Deal evaluators
- Local scope of works/repair estimators
- Appetizers: Webinars, e-books, case studies
- Main Courses: Workshops, Bootcamps, Training programs (long term/short term)
- Dessert: 30 min to 1-hr scheduled coaching calls/property walk throughs/on site coaching
- To Go Menu: Tools such as scope of works, deal analyzers or other analysis tools
If you are a Brew City REI club member and would like to be on the education ‘menu’ or are in need of a personal coach now, submit your request to email@example.com.